Services - Apply to a UK Course


In order to study in undergraduate level to UK universities, students need to apply through the University and College Admissions Service (UCAS) that is a central government agency that coordinates applications for every university in the UK. Students according to their relative certificates and interests can make 5 choices on their UCAS application form. Wide ranges of degree courses are available, which provide skills for a variety of jobs or further study.

In the UK, a Bachelor's degree is usually a 3 year program at a university or higher education college. After applying through UCAS, universities will evaluate students' predicted A-level scores (or equivalent), among other criteria, during the admissions process and students must choose course as part of the university application Types of degrees include: Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc). Foundation courses, Pre-Sessional and A-Level programs help students to be more ready for their university courses and in countries where students have fewer than 13 years education, it is likely that students will need to study a year-long Foundation Certificate program before starting a Bachelor's degree.


International students may be required to take a Pre-master's program if their English language and study skills and qualifications do not meet the requirements to begin a Master's degree. Postgraduate courses are intensive programmes that will be hard for those students that experience the UK's educational systems for the first time and the key to successful study at this level is good preparation for their course through a Pre-MBA or Pre-Master's programs. Students with a successful completion of an undergraduate degree can apply for their Master's degree that it can be research based or a taught course or a combination of the two and will prepare students for a particular career or for a doctorate qualification, and are offered in a variety of fields. The master course typically will be a 12 month program and taught master's qualifications include: Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) and research master's qualifications include: Master of Research (MRes), Master of Philosophy (MPhil).

Doctoral Program

Doctorate programs (e.g. PhD/DPhil (including new-route PhD), EdD, DBA, DClinPsy) require students to undertake an original piece of research. Applicant needs to provide a Bachelor's or Master's degree and it take minimum length of three years research course and students work on a single research project or dissertation.


In order to start an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the UK, generally university in addition to proving English proficiency, check that international students' qualifications meet the school's entry requirements, and UK NARIC provides information and advice on international qualifications. Foundation courses are available for students, who not met required qualifications and need to be prepared for their future studies.


The General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) is an academic qualification awarded in a specified subject, generally taken in a number of subjects by students aged 14–16 in secondary education in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The qualification is equivalent to a Level 1 or Level 2 (grade depending) Key Skills Qualification. Prior education to GCSE level is generally required of students wishing to pursue A-level courses or the International Baccalaureate.


The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level generally termed the GCE Advanced Level or more commonly the A-level, is an academic qualification offered by educational institutions in the UK to students completing secondary or pre-university education. A-levels require studying an offered A-level subject over a two-year period and sitting for an examination at the end of each year. A-levels are recognised by many universities as the standard for assessing the suitability of applicants for admission in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland, and many such universities base their conditional admissions offers on a student's predicted A-level grades.

General English

Many institutions in the United Kingdom offer General English courses. This course with flexible start dates and course lengths is suitable for those students who need to improve their English language skills for general use and their levels are between beginner and advanced.

Intensive English

This course is perfect for those students who want to improve their English in a short time-period and their level are between beginner and advanced. This course helps serious students about improving their practical English language skills as quickly as possible.

Business English

This course helps people to increase their confidence using English in a business environment. This course improves people English and careers in a short time-period and helps them to personalise their course through a choice of electives.

IELTS Preparation

This course helps students who have an ambition to study at an English university and they want to improve their Academic English in order to receive a good mark in their IELTS exams.

TOFEL/TOIEC Preparation

This course helps students who have an ambition to study at an English university and they want to improve their Academic English. This course prepares students to receive a good mark for their TOFEL/TOIEC exams as supporting qualifications for immigration as well as study at an English university.

Summer Programme

Many language institutions and colleges in the United Kingdom offer summer programmes. The summer programme includes flexible hours of General English a week, which specifically designed on the basis of short course syllabus, concentrating on the four main skills - speaking, listening, reading and writing.

This programme helps new students to have a better understanding of UK culture and educational environment. In addition, it will improve young learners' confidence in the English language as quickly as possible.

Find us on Facebook

Recent Posts